Monday, July 22, 2019

It's Official!

My new contemporary romance Will o' the Wisp is set to release on August 7, 2019! Can you tell I'm excited? This book is very dear to my heart and I love the characters, Allison Delaney and Shane McBride. When the story opens, ten years apart stand between them, and they've both been through a lot but have learned how to pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and make a new life. Except, what happens when they are thrown together again by circumstances beyond their control?  How will they deal with emotions and feelings, not to mention secrets, that were never resolved? I hope you'll read the book to find out. It is up for pre-order now at Amazon and will soon be available at many other fine retailers. My print books are ordered, and I can't wait for the big day to arrive.




Will o' the Wisp, published by The Wild Rose Press. Pre-order here:
https://tinyurl.com/y687pwdu





No comments: